The Japanese have mastered the art of cuteness.
1. Patchwork Ball, 2. Japanese Handmade Zakka Book 6/8, 3. Japanese Embroidery Applique Book 3/8, 4. mobile: ISBN4-7762-0113-5, 5. small articles made of wool felt for baby, 6. isbn 4-579-11066-8, 7. bebe: ISBN4-579-11017-X, 8. Japanese Beads Book 8/8, 9. ISBN 452904209 EmbCaterpillar
And a few more…
1. Japanese Felt Accessories Book 6/9, 2. Japanese Felt Craft Book 3/14, 3. Japanese Felt Craft Book 9/14
1. Feathered Friend Toothie Pillow, 2. Tooth Fairy pillow, 3. tooth fairy pillow, 4. tooth officer, 5. tooth beary backside, 6. tooth pillow, 7. Tooth Fairy Pillow- open pocket, 8. tooth fairy pillow for diego – front, 9. tooth fairy pillow, 10. Blue Tooth Fairy Pillow, 11. Tooth Buddy Tooth Pillows, 12. Custom Ordered ToothFairy Pillow, 13. toothpillow2, 14. Tooth Fairy Pillow, 15. tooth fairy pillow
This mosaic may be a bit overwhelming, so I want to bring your attention to a few things:
- I’m a sucker for embroidery so the pillow in the center is my absolute favorite. Be sure to click #8 to see the details.
- For you knitters out there, there’s a lone knitted tooth with pocket on the back on the bottom center. He’s a cutie-pie and you can find a pattern for him at Knit and Crochet Patterns.
- Take notice of the police fairy tooth (#9)…another one of my favorites from the group. His mouth is the pocket! MmmmCrafts has a pattern available for download for your personal use. Link
Don’t know how to make a feltboard? Visit JC Handmade for a handy-dandy tute!
Also, be sure to check out The Artful Parent for some feltboard book recommendations!
For tutorials on how to make your own Waldorf crown, check out Juicy Bits or Balancing Everything.