Happy Friday, friends!Â Here are a few posts from my Reader that caught my eye this week. Enjoy!
- Too Much Time on My Hands shares her recipe for a healthy homemade version of a childhood favorite, Spaghetti and Meatballs
- Go see what Amy used to dress up her daughter’s new boots at Herbst Handmade
- Salsa Pie made these adorable Face Mats and shares a how-to
- I have to make this Hoodie Scarf from Suburbia Soup
- My Poppet tells how to Make Perfect Button Holes
- This Apple Hat from Elegance & Elephants couldn’t be sweeter. See how to make one at Project Run and Play!
- This Fizzle Pumpkin Painting activity at Toddler Approved looks like so much fun!
- Baby Jungle makes excellent use of a leftover egg carton with Egg Carton Animal Noses
- Llevo el Invierno shares yet another cute Halloween project with her Little Ghost
*Every week I share my favorite recent posts from the blogs I subscribe to. Would you like to see your post here? Leave a comment and introduce yourself so I can follow you!