Sharing a few weeks worth of noteworthy links for you to check out!*
- I’m intrigued by these chicken parm meatballs from Dinner a Love Story and am looking forward to taking a break from my regular meatballs to give them a try!
- Speaking of dinner, Let’s Explore posted some really great ideas for turning a simple meal into a memorable experience for the whole family.
- Even though my kiddos have known their colors for a while, I think this color mixing activity from Chasing Cheerios would be a fun (and clean!) way to reinforce the principles of primary and secondary colors
- This play washing machine from Craftster user crafty-in-tally is genius! See how she made it here. (via Dollar Store Crafts)
- I’m definitely going to be spending some time checking out the massive amount of free printables collected on We Freebies (via Zakka Life)
- Totally loving the little bows on these leggings from Craftiness is Not Optionalâ€¦so cute!
- Craftaholics Anonymous has collected some fun ways to reuse Crystal Light containers
- Smashed Peas and Carrots shows how to make these tasty Nut-Free Energy Bites that I know my peanut-free followers would love, plus check out this very intriguing recipe for 2-ingredient cupcakes!
- Don’t have the right color of sprinkles for your freshly-baked confections? Me and My Pink Mixer shows how to color your own!
- I’ve been wanting to learn how to make granny squares for years! Iâ€™m definitely going to try these instructions from Dream a Little Bigger.
- Mmmm! These lemon poppy seed cookies from Wise Craft look delicious.
- Jane of All Trades shares a tutorial for making super-sized snack bags that are perfect for when you need to pack more than just a couple cookies.
*Every week I share my favorite recent posts from the blogs I subscribe to. Would you like to see your post here? Leave a comment and introduce yourself so I can follow you!